Researchers are busy people. You appreciate time saving tools. That is why we created Prism.
Prism is OSA’s new article tracking system. When fully implemented Prism will include interfaces for authors, reviewers and editors, replacing the current All-Digital-System (ADS). Prism launches with the author module as phase 1. The reviewer module will be activated in phase 2 and the editor module will be activated in phase 3, both to be completed later in 2013. Reviewers and editors should continue using the current ADS system for now.
Prism includes the following enhancements versus the ADS author interface:
-    • Single submission site for all OSA journals
-    • Article tracking for corresponding authors and co-authors
-    • Easy to follow manuscript submission process
-    • Improved file upload
-    • Better article classification options
-    • Ability to link co-authors and reviewer suggestions to their OSA accounts
We hope Prism provides an improved author experience for you!