Researchers are busy people. You appreciate time saving tools. That is why we created Prism.
Prism is OSA’s new article tracking system. When fully implemented Prism will include interfaces for authors, reviewers and editors, replacing the current All-Digital-System (ADS). Prism now contains author and reviewer modules, with the editor module to be activated later in 2013. Editors should continue using the current ADS system for now.
Prism includes the following enhancements versus the ADS author interface:
-    • Single site for all OSA journal author and reviewer activity
-    • Article tracking for corresponding authors and co-authors
-    • Easy to follow manuscript submission process
-    • Improved author and reviewer file upload
-    • Better article classification options for authors
-    • Ability to link co-authors and reviewer suggestions to their OSA accounts
-    • Ability to access previously completed reviews
-    • Streamlined functionality to accept or decline review requests from the email invitation
-    • Improved access to previous reviews and author response for rereview
-    • Quick access to resources for reviewers
We hope Prism provides an improved author and reviewer experience for you!